July 07, 2011

Stumbled Upon Finds

Don't you like it when you stumble upon things...?  Like 1/2 off all clothes at your favorite thrift store... Can you say Ca-ching?! I scored big on name brand jeans, shirts, skirts and dresses for my kids, because it is NEVER too early to start shopping for back-to-school clothes...right?  No, I'm not ready for school to start yet.  I am having way too much fun with my kids this summer. And we still have tons to accomplish this summer like riding the Texas Giant with my kids...help. 
So like any frugal fanatic would do, I turned into the crowded parking lot and battled the masses all the while hearing angel music in my head.  Here is what I found:

~For Joshua who will start kindergarten~



~For Sammie who will be going to the third grade~





Everything is washed, folded and put away.  Are you getting ready?
Just 45 days to go...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...